Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MAPSA: A surprisingly efficient releasing center

It was a monday afternoon when my wife and I decided last minute to pick up a few things in the grocery. We were at the junction of Pasong Tamo St. and Arnaiz Ave waiting for the stoplight and the next thing we knew, the Makati MAPSA officer walked up to my window and asked us very politely to surrender my license. The violation.. CODING! No excuses there.
The next day was a pleasant experience at the MAPSA releasing center along Malugay St. Makati City.
Altho most of the employees of the bureau working that day were also busy watching the Sen. Jinggoy Estrada's 'privilege speech' in the senate hearing.. It barely took more than 10 min. for me to go from window 2 to 4.. and finally get back my license. The fine, PHP 300.00

I went straight home.. and was able to catch this beautiful sunset from our balcony. All photos were taken using my Nokia 5000.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, i had the same experience at the releasing center in malugay. very fast and efficient indeed!

    so i said to myself, if ever i get caught for a traffic violation next time, i want it to happen in makati haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Iggy Bilbao's Profile|Create Your Badge
Iggy Bilbao's Facebook profile