Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Family's 1st Christmas Dinner!

Here we are, having our 1st christmas "noche buena" as a family. My lovely wife and beautiful daughter having a bash along with my mom and "kuya" (older brother).




with so much work that christmas week, in addition to all the last-minuite-shoppings with my wife.. it was a miracle that i was able to still prepare my share for the "pot-luck" dinner. I had a new salad that i have been imagining of the past few weeks.


An east meets west, Italian-Japanese arugula salad was what i was able to bring as my family's share for the evenings feast! Last but not the least, we had still the time and energy to have our annual family portrait.


'Till next christmas guys! Here is to another year of unforgettable gastronomical delights!

1 comment:

  1. pare... this may be late na, but still... happy holidays to you and your family! i'm sure you had a great one. ang laki na ng baby nyo. let's try to hang out one of these days aight! - anthony dio

    ReplyDelete

 
Iggy Bilbao's Profile|Create Your Badge
Iggy Bilbao's Facebook profile