Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ninyo Fusion Cuisine, Q.C.

YOU should definitely try this restaurant!!!! a bit pricey though, an average of 500 PHP to 600 PHP for the main course. But I will tell you .... its worth every penny! I love their food presentation and you will find unexpected " treasures " in every meal. Glancing thru their menu ... I noticed they also had pasta which was 340 PHP... not bad huh!


Creme Brulee with cotton candy topping...





Tofu Cheesecake...




According to their mom, NINYO is closed for lunch on Mondays but they are opened for dinner patrons with a special Monday Menu. Regular hours are from Tuesday to Sunday.

Overall, this was one of my most satisfying dining experiences. The restaurant was just so laid-back and welcoming, the food thoughtfully prepared. The prices were just right for the kind of food we got. The entrees were served WARM ( that was very important to me tho ) ... NINYO is the kind of restaurant that I dream of owning one day, so I can hang out there as long and as often as I want. If you are in the QUEZON CITY area... why not go and try out .... NINYO FUSION CUISINE and Wine Lounge........ you will not regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Iggy Bilbao's Profile|Create Your Badge
Iggy Bilbao's Facebook profile