Saturday, February 6, 2010

Amoroma, Tagaytay

I love Italian food and this was going to be my third time going back to this restaurant. Everytime I am in Tagaytay I make sure... I drop by. The last time I was here was when Una was barely 2 months old.

The pizzas/ pastas at Amoroma are truly authentic tasting dishes and will not set you back for an arm and a leg. I personally would love to have my own place at some point in my life, somewhere out at the end of the day, drink a glass of wine and listen to my favorite music

















Amoroma Special Pizza with Truffles... every time I would order... this pizza was always included in my order. I loved the truffle shavings on the pizza.. usually when you order truffles in other restaurants they just put truffle oil. You should try this pizza!!!!!

Buon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Iggy Bilbao's Profile|Create Your Badge
Iggy Bilbao's Facebook profile